Some reads for a gorgeous Sunday morning:
• Big Investors Don’t Know Where to Put Their Cash (Spiegel.de)
• JPMorgan: If This Is a Financial Fortress, Run For the Bunkers (Alter Net)
• ‘Facebook Funds’ Plunge (WSJ)
• Pimco’s Home-Loan Wager Seen as Prescient on QE3 Odds (Bloomberg)
• U.S. debt load falling at fastest pace since 1950s (Yahoo Finance)
• Prosecute The Big Banks? ‘Nothing’s Off The Table,’ NY Attorney General Says (TPM) see also Big U.S. Banks Brace for Downgrades (WSJ)
• Trustee Sees Customers Trampled at MF Global (NYT)
• Steve Levitt: Like a True Chicago Boy, Likes People to Go to Jail so Markets Can Be Free (Naked Capitalism)
• Did Republicans deliberately crash the US economy? (Guardian)
• Book Review: A Bank on the Run: How WaMu’s Demise Hit Home (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Source: Businessweekp://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-31/understanding-the-china-slowdown” target=”_blank”>Businessweek
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.