My morning reads:
• Why the USA is the Comeback Kid (Economist)
• Americans Living Larger As New-Home Sizes Defy Economy (Bloomberg) see also Housing groups accuse DOJ of ‘stonewalling’ mortgage fraud cases (Reuters)
• Why Investors Shouldn’t Count on QE3 (Yahoo Finance)
• The Hole in the Bucket (Washington Monthly) see also Moneyballing the Financial World (Motley Fool)
• George Soros’ Best Investment Advice (Market Folly)
• China’s ‘5 apocalypses’ signal global recession (Market Watch) see also Just How Bad Are Things in the Middle Kingdom? (WSJ)
• The Mystery of John Roberts (NYT)
• Fighting words: Apple’s ‘Post-PC’ and Microsoft’s ‘PC Plus’ were never that different (The Verge)
• Relativistic Baseball (What If)
• The Rolling Stones Have Been A Band For Fifty Years (The Awl)
What are you reading?
At J.P. Morgan, Whale & Co. Go
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.