Fourth of July reads to start a revolution:
• A Rally Slams into Resistance (Barron’s) see also Volatility Surges in S&P 500 With Volume Lowest in Decade (Bloomberg)
• Former Brokers Say JPMorgan Favored Selling Bank’s Own Funds Over Others (DealBook)
• WTF?!? Wall Street Supporters in Congress Unmoved by Libor Probe (Bloomberg)
• Hot new filing claims internal docs show rating agencies lied on MBS (Reuters) see also Morgan Stanley Got S&P to Inflate Ratings, Investors Say (Bloomberg)
• Financial Giants Are Moving Jobs Off Wall Street (NYT)
• Chinese corruption and looting on a vast scale: industry, government, and military (BoingBoing)
• Giving Health Care a Chance to Evolve (NYT)
• Now it’s conservatives who suspect a ‘political’ Supreme Court (Washington Post)
• The Dog That Voted and Other Election Fraud Yarns (MoJo)
• Microsoft’s Downfall: Inside the Executive E-mails and Cannibalistic Culture That Felled a Tech Giant (Vanity Fair)
What are you reading?
Consumers Unlikely to Rekindle the Recovery
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.