My morning pre-crash reads:
• Berlin, IMF To Refuse Fresh Aid for Greece (Spiegel.de) see also Spiegel bombshell: The IMF plans to dump Greece (The Automatic Earth)
• China Central Bank Adviser Forecasts Growth Slowdown to 7.4% (Bloomberg)
• Open Season on Wall Street Jobs (Businessweek)
• Hedge Fund Places Faith in Euro Zone (NYT)
• U.S. Cities Get Fleeced in Libor Scandal (The Fiscal Times) see also Banks in Libor probe consider group settlement-sources (Reuters)
• Bungled Bank Bailout Leaves Behind Righteous Anger (Bloomberg)
• The Top American Science Questions in 2012 (Science Debate)
• Political Perceptions: Campaigns Grow Louder as Pool of Converts Shrinks (WSJ)
• Corruption allegations, major fraud inquiries, a senate probe into deals with drug-running gangsters in Mexico … and a luxury yacht. Welcome to the world of banking 2012 (Herald Scotland)
• Google’s Data Advantage Over Apple’s Siri (NYT)
What are you unloading?
Investors Testing Limits of Defense
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.