My Sunday morning reads:
• The Euro’s Fate (Barron’s)
• U.S. Is Building Criminal Cases in Libor Rate-Fixing (NYT) but see Clock Is Ticking on Fin Crisis Charges (Journal)
• Strangling the Republic: The Hostile Takeover of the United States by Corporate America and the plutocrats (Consortium News)
• Tax Liens Trigger More Foreclosures (WSJ)
• Harpo, Marx and Wagner (The Globe And Mail)
• City in a Bottle: How Bangalore’s liquor industry has shaped the city (Caravan Mag)
• Refined (sugar) dining (FT.com)
• Consciousness: How Do You Study What You Can’t Define? (Big Think)
• Attention Shoppers! (Wired)
• The Dream Will Never Die: An Oral History of the Dream Team (GQ Mag)
What’s on your tablet?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.