My afternoon Salt Lake City to Vancouver plane reading:
• Water is the new gold, a big commodity bet (Market Watch)
• Bridgewater Sees ‘Dangerous Dynamic’ as Largest Economies Slow (Bloomberg)
• Bubbles without Markets (Project Syndicate)
• Fed’s Raskin: No government backstop for banks that do prop trading (IGM Chicago)
• From an Unlikely Source, a Serious Challenge to Wall Street (Rolling Stone)
• In Insider and Enron Cases, Balancing Lies and Thievery (DealBook) Its important to have balance
• Economic Stimulus (IGM Chicago) see also The U.S. Economic Policy Debate Is a Sham (Bloomberg)
• Study: Awe-Inspiring Experiences Change Our Perception of Time (The Atlantic)
• Yes, Virginia, the Government Invented the Internet (PC Mag)
• USA: State & County QuickFacts (United States Census)
What are you reading?
I don’t but this, but its a pretty chart: “Home Prices Reflect Strengthening”
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.