My afternoon train reading:
• France and Italy Seek Ultimate Firepower for ESM (Spiegel Online)
• The Real Crash is dead ahead as 2008 is forgotten (Market Watch)
• Artificial Intelligence: The Answer to Wall Street’s Data Deluge (Institutional Investor)
• 1998′s John Reed to Sanford Weill: Split Up Citi (WSJ)
• Everything most people think about the budget is wrong (Salon)
• 5% of Americans Spend 50% of Health Care Dollars (The Fiscal Times)
• Henry Blodget’s Second Act (WSJ)
• Amazon’s recommendation secret (Fortune)
• Apple aims for salted earth in Samsung fight (CNN Money)
• How Google Street View is inspiring new photography (Guardian)
What are you reading?
‘Junk’ Loans Gain Leverage
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.