Holy shnikes!

Invictus texted me this morning to tell me the site is about to eclipse 100,000,000 visits!

If you got to Sitemeter, you will note that its set at 99,065,084 visits, plus 939,781 visitors from before joining Site Meter on November 9, 2004, along with 126,288,501 page views.

That is insane . . .

Category: Web/Tech, Weblogs

26 Responses to “100,000,000 Visits”

1. constantnormal says:

Thank you for not slathering ads all over this excellent forum …

2. rm17tink says:

You have been instrumental in helping me discover my true intellectual prowess. Thanks for everything

3. louiswi says:

Not insane at all Barry.

Facebook has 10 times the visits while providing only a fraction of the value you do.

Keep it up, please!

4. MorticiaA says:

What can I say, Barry? I can’t quit you, Baby. (That’s an Otis Rush reference, not a Brokeback Mountain reference.)

5. “If you build it, they will come.” Well done, Barry! Here’s to the next 100,000,000! :-)

6. Global Eyes says:

The Big Picture: where insanity isn’t a trademark. It’s a rule of engagement. Congratulations.

7. soccer says:

Congrats!!

I can’t help but point out that the monthly traffic trends are on a decline. Can someone calculate the 50- and 200-day moving averages? :)

8. advsys says:

Congrats!!!!
    I am doing my fair share, Daily!

9. ReductiMat says:

Well done Barry, you deserve it.

That said, now that we’re at these lofty numbers, can I expect the next post to be sponsored by Doritos?

10. VennData says:

Given the fiscal cliff, you will go negative from here dropping back below 100m, unless we see QE3 soon.

11. BusSchDean says:

Ditto the above. Plus, part of the appeal is the occasional slick new car, music video — oh, and the coffee maker. I did get a solid coffee maker based on your suggestion.

12. StudsTerkel says:

Bravo, BR! I haven’t missed a day since I discovered this blog. It’s like a lighthouse in the financial storm.

13. ssc says:

Serious congratulations, a 100,000,000 here, a 100,000,000 there, pretty soon you are talking real “readership” here. ll

14. That’s astonishing. Congratulations on hitting that milestone. When are you going to write another book to hit the next 100m?

15. MidlifeNocrisis says:

The tone and content of this place is outstanding. The one place that I visit 365 days a year. Well done.

16. Chief Tomahawk says:

When does the Chinese language version start running? Think of all those additional clicks, BR!

17. Chad says:

Well deserved. This site is a beacon of rational thought in a world very far from being rational.

18. Seaton says:

Well-deserved, indeed. Routinely providing fact-based (and not “splitting-hairs” of children) facts, perspectives, and rebuttals are why I’m here. Shit ‘shined-up’ and being called ‘Shinola’ I’ve had to deal with all my life, to say nothing of still (but more on my terms), but you’ve been the a lot more like the Lighthouse in the Storm, instead of the worthless steady-stream of bright-headlights pushed upon me incessantly, attempting to then take advantage of me. Like your recent rebuttal about HFT—you can always tell who loves to shoot-off-from-the-lip, instead of facts-based examination & revelation of “who, what, when, where, why & how” of your work. Thanks isn’t enough, I know, but the stories I could tell you about brokers that have had ‘fun’ at my expense…! S.

19. denim says:

Congratulations. Well deserved.

20. sparta47 says:

Not insane………..Way cool!!

Congrats & Thank You very much for your contributions to the world.

21. Ivana Puke says:

You’re welcome one millionth

22. philipat says:

Congratulations Barry. Well deserved and I am still in awe of your ability to do all this as well as having a day job. I have always suspected that you never sleep, like a mechanical financial “Stig”. However you manage to do, I do hope that you continue to do it and I wish you well for the next 100 Million and more. After all, these days we think in the Trillions?

23. boveri says:

I’m hopelessly addicted to TBP

24. vachon says:

Congratulations! You’ve earned the number and much more, so thank you for your terrific blog!

25. Lariat1 says:

Congratulations, well done. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this. I know I am better informed due to this blog.

26. pintelho says:

Mozeltov…time to go for the IPO!