Some longer form columns to begin your weekend:
• The Money-Empathy Gap (NY Mag)
• Why Marxism is on the rise again (Guardian)
• Forecasting Error: Histories of Things That Never Happened (Motley Fool)
• The Stupidity of Computers (n+1)
• Lies, Damned Lies, and Medical Science (The Atlantic)
• From Bench to Bunker: How a 1960s discovery in neuroscience spawned a military project (Chronicle)
• Who Was Milton Friedman? (NY Review Of Books)
• Habit Fields: How memory works: a brief overview (A List Apart)
• Re-opening the American mind (Spiked Online)
• On Sincerity: Say It as If You Mean It (WSJ)
What are you reading?
WSJ Says (Again) That the Housing Bust is Over
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.