Some longer form reads for your Sunday morning pleasure:
• Douglas Kass is Bearish on Brokers, Bullish on Housing (Barron’s)
• The Future of Manufacturing Is in America, Not China (Foreign Policy)
• Interest Rates From Sweden to South Korea Under Scrutiny (Bloomberg) see also Libor Reported as Rigged in ’08 Proving 2012’s Revelation (Bloomberg)
• The World According to Kobe (WSJ)
• Unlearning the History of Thought II (Unlearning Economics)
• Beyond 7 billion (Los Angeles Times)
• Why Amazon May Be Worth 179 Times Earnings (Institutional Investor) see also Facebook shares still way overvalued (Market Watch)
• Interesting company history: Five Guys Burgers is America’s Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain (Forbes)
• Nouriel Roubini: American Pie in the Sky (Project Syndicate)
• Does Quantum Physics Make it Easier to Believe in God? (Big Questions Online)
What are you reading?
Americans put off having babies amid poor economy
Source: USA Today
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.