My afternoon Baltic reads:
• Behold, the British establishment, panicked (BBC News) see also Libor, the universe and everything (FT.com)
• BRICs Priced for Economic Meltdown (Bloomberg)
• We must inject some capitalism into banks (Telegraph) see also Barclays libor scandal: lock ‘em up (Telegraph)
• How Wall Street Scams Counties Into Bankruptcy (Bloomberg)
• 10 explosive bubbles that will kill capitalism (Market Watch)
• Rich Guys Facing Jail Time Can Still Win a Break (Bloomberg but see also Poor Land in Jail as Companies Add Huge Fees for Probation (NYT)
• How To Track Amazon.com Fluctuating Prices (Maximizing Money)
• Roberts switched views to uphold health care law (CBS News)
• You’re Addicted to What? (The Humanist)
• Physicists Find Elusive Particle Seen as Key to Universe (NYT)
What are you reading?
Why Health-Spending Trend Matters
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.