Some Friday morning reads to end your week:
• Economists React: What to Expect From Bernanke’s Jackson Hole Speech (WSJ) see also Bernanke’s Dilemma Over His Legacy (WSJ)
• Volatility Analogy (Aleph Blog)
• SEC Study Proves Stock-Picking Should Be Left to the Professionals (New York Mag) see also Research Pinpoints Brain’s ‘Gullibility’ Center (US News)
• Chart of the day: Apple vs Microsoft Edition (Felix Salmon)
• 82 Reasons We Love Warren Buffett (Fool.com)
• U.S. Gasoline a Bargain as Drivers Pay 63% Less Than Norway (Bloomberg)
• Everything You Think You Know About China Is Wrong (Foreign Policy) see also China’s Growing Economic Crisis (Bloomberg)
• Thomas Kuhn: the man who changed the way the world looked at science (Guardian)
• Obama Says Amendment May Be Needed to Limit Campaign Finance (Bloomberg)
• GOP Rates Future Contenders (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Majority of New Jobs Pay Low Wages, Study Finds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.