My morning reads:
• Revolt of the Rich (The American Conservative)
• Tough Crowd: Notes from the John Paulson Call (The Reformed Broker) see also Paulson Assures Bank of America, Clients in Call (WSJ)
• Low volume? Forgetaboutit! (MarketWatch)
• Hard-Hit Cities Show a Housing Rebound (NYT) see also Connecticut Homes Biggest Losers as Wall Street Cuts (Bloomberg)
• The unintended consequences of QE (not what you think) (FT Alphaville)
• Mass. AG Martha Coakley Fires Shot Across Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s Bow Over New Foreclosure Law (Massachusetts Real Estate Law Blog) see also SEC filing in ResCap case indicates broad sweep in MBS probes (Reuters)
• U.S. monetary policy since the financial crisis (Econbrowsers)
• Donors Invest Millions in Romney for Billions in Returns (Bloomberg) see also Unleashing the Campaign Contributions of Corporations (NYT)
• 5 secrets of investor happiness (Market Watch)
• New Device Can Measure the Mass of a Single Molecule (Smithsonian Mag)
What are you reading?
For Romney, Florida Win Is Key
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.