My afternoon train reading:
• Kass: The Bob Farrell Sentiment Indicator is Turning Bullish (The Street)
• All eyes on asset encumbrance in Europe (FT Alphaville)
• Banks’ Liquidity Hinges on Risky Assets (CFO)
• Chinese banks’ Weapons of Mass Ponzi (FT.com)
• WTF?!? Bonds for $105 Million to Cost School Over $1 Billion (Businessweek)
• The ruins of empire: Asia’s emergence from western imperialism (Guardian)
• Misplacing the Blame for Budget Problems (Economist’s View)
• Samsung’s 2010 Report Says Its Galaxy Would Be Better if It Were Just More Like the iPhone (All Things D) see also Apple’s motivation for suing Samsung (The Loop)
• The College Wage Premium (Cleveland Fed)
• How Romney’s Pick of a Running Mate Will impact Election (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.