My afternoon train reading:
• Happy Lost Half Decade, America! Just How Japanese Do We Look? (MarketBeat)
• Pay you 2 & 20 for what?!? Paulson Steps Up Gold Bet to 44% of Firm’s Equity Assets (Bloomberg) see also Why Hedge Funds Destroy Investor Wealth (Advisor Perspectives)
• Trickle-Down Fairy Dust (Economix)
• China Reluctance on Reserve Cut Signals Inflation Concern (Bloomberg)
• Big Retailers Join Forces to Develop Mobile Wallet to Take on Google (WSJ) see also Visa and MasterCard Settle Lawsuit, but Merchants Aren’t Celebrating (NYT)
• In the Ordinary, Silicon Valley Is Finding the Next Big Thing (DealBook)
• Here’s an Omical Tale: Scientists Discover Spreading Suffix (WSJ)
• Thinking This iPad Mini Thing Even Througher (Daring Fireball) see also Happy 10th Birthday, Daring Fireball (The Atlantic)
• The rise of Brooklyn (USA Today)
• Economists Supporting Mitt Romney for President (Economists For Romney)
What are you reading?
Millionaires Make A Move
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.