My afternoon train reading:
• An Investor’s Guide to Fees and Expenses (Bloomberg)
• CNBC: kid gloves for bankers, boxing gloves for bank critics (Columbia Journalism Review)
• The monetary Maginot of the Gold Standard (Telegraph) see also Even talk of a gold standard would boost the price (MarketWatch)
• 401(k) savings advice for Gen-Xers (CBS News)
• 5 Reasons You Deserve To Lose Every Penny In The Market (BClund) see also Investor End Games: All Is Not Well in the Garden (Bloomberg)
• The Sharapova Effect (Freakonomics)
• Wall Street Gives Up on Obama and Roots for Romney (Fiscal Times) see also The Case for Noblesse Oblige (NYT)
• Hero Reagan’s Compromise Would Collide With Tea Party Certitude (Bloomberg)
• 10 Habits of Remarkably Charismatic People (Inc.com)
• Political Wisdom: Reactions to Chris Christie’s Speech (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.