Back in the saddle! My early morning reading:
• Blood in the water (Economist) see also As Libor Fault-Finding Grows, It Is Now Every Bank for Itself (DealBook)
• Monti Calls For More Crisis-Fighting Urgency In ECB Standoff (Bloomberg)
• Why Do We Keep Swooning Over Failed Bankers? (Pro Publica)
• Cocaine Cowboys Know Best Places to Bank (Bloomberg)
• Why Washington Accepts Mass Unemployment (NY Mag)
• A Password So Secure, You Don’t Even Know What It Is (Businessweek)
• Next Act in Software Will See Microsoft Play to Its Strengths (WSJ)
• The Story of Steve Jobs: An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale? (Wired)
• Human cycles: History as science (Nature)
• Luck vs. Skill: Seeking the Secret of Your Success (NYT)
What are you reading?
Never very popular in late-stage bull markets
Source: Hussman Funds
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.