My afternoon train reading:
• Just Call Us Generation Rent (Bloomberg)
• Troubles Abroad Keep Cash Flowing to U.S. (WSJ) but see Hedge Funds Reduce Wagers After Longest-Ever Rally (Bloomberg)
• UN urges US to cut ethanol production (FT.com)
• 122 Minutes With Jamie Dimon (NY Mag) see also Saving the banks, but not reckless bankers (Vox)
• After 30 Years: Raging Bulls to Aging Bulls (WSJ) see also As Corporate-Bond Yields Sink, Risks for Investors Rise (WSJ)
• 5 Graphs That Show How Crazy It Is to Compare California to Greece (The Atlantic)
• A Risky Rationale Behind Romney’s Choice of Ryan (NYT) see also Poll: Americans not enthusiastic about Paul Ryan as vice-presidential pick (The Hill)
• Everything That’s Wrong with Political Journalism in One Washington Post Item (Press Think)
• Apple vs. Samsung: complete coverage of tech’s biggest trial (The Verge)
• NSFW: The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time (YouTube) see also The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time: The Video (Pajiba)
What are you reading?
Whale’s Tail Hits Bank on Buyback
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.