My sunny California reads, 3 hours behind y’all:
• Wizard of ETFs (Barron’s)
• Why are Global Macro hedge funds struggling? (Behavioral Macro) see also One Word Sums Up Finance in 2012: Layoffs (FINS)
• Mark Cuban: Which USA do you work in ? (Blog Maverick)
• For Europe’s Economy, a Lost Decade Looms (NYT) see also Europe’s tired engine (Economist)
• The Weekend Journal: Six Investment Moves to Make Now (WSJ)
• The Engagement Economy (Deloitte)
• Quelle Surprise! SEC Plans to Make the World Safer for Fraudsters, Push Through JOBS Act Con-Artist-Friendly Solicitation Rules (Naked Capitalism)
• Playing the Long Dividend Game (WSJ) see also Thirst for Yield Drives Munis (WSJ)
• Humanities aren’t a science. Stop treating them like one. (Scientific American)
• The Joys and Hazards of Self-Publishing on the Web (NYT)
What are you reading?
Thirst for Yield Drives Munis
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.