My afternoon train reading :
• PIMCO predicts top in Treasurys (perhaps 3rd time is the charm) (Market Watch)
• Gloomy chart of the day: China industrial profits (FT.com) see also Obama should pray that China overtakes US (FT.com)
• Water Trumping Carbon Spreads $17 Billion Market (Bloomberg)
• John Maynard Keynes shows us Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policy (versus Austerity) may offer a way out of Eurozone crisis (British Politics and Policy at LSE) see also Central Banks’ Incredible Lightness of Easing (WSJ)
• The Fed & the Cliff (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• The GOP has picked the wrong time to rediscover gold (Washington Post) see also Gold: The Republican Death Wish (Project Syndicate)
• Why You Should Kill Your Robot Twitter Followers (BuzzFeed)
• Nokia, Microsoft Are Seen Benefiting From Samsung Ban (Bloomberg) see also Samsung Slumps Most in 4 Years on U.S. Sales Ban Concerns (Bloomberg)
• Crashing the Party: Andy Murray’s Chance to Join the Big Three at the U.S. Open (NYT)
• It’s official: Arctic sea ice levels have reached a record low (io9) see also Arctic sea ice extent breaks 2007 record low (National Snow And Ice Data Center)
What are you reading?
A Low Volume Bull
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.