• Skilled Work, Without the Worker (NYT)
• Why Is the Price of Gold Falling? (The Atlantic)
• 2013 Could Bring Gas-Tax Hike (regardless of election’s outcome) (Barron’s)
• Facebook Awaits Index ‘Like’ (WSJ) see also Judge Raises New Questions About Facebook Advertising Tactic (Bits)
• You’ll never be Chinese (Prospect Mag)
• 10 Fatal Flaws That Contribute To A Leader’s Failure (Farnam Street)
• Martin Wolf: Paul Ryan’s Plan for America Isn’t Credible (Financial Times)
• Obama: A president ready for a showdown vs Congressional Republicans (Fortune) An attempt to appeal to 2008 supporters?
• Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation (Whale)
• Guerillas on London Transport (The Poke)
Whats on your tablet?
QE3: Mixed Bag for Commods
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.