My morning reads:
• The Superstitious Fund Project (A Superstitious Fund)
• Jeffrey Frankel on the “Procyclicalists”: Fiscal austerity vs. stimulus (Vox)
• Germany and Italy near blows over euro (Telegraph) see also Merkel’s Bavarian Allies Turn Critics on Anti-Crisis Measures (Bloomberg)
• Good news! Earnings growth is slowing (Market Watch)
• In search of liquid water (investment vehicles) (FT.com)
• Google Googles for Yield, Finds Auto Bonds (WSJ) see also Investors Seek Out Safer Shores (NYT)
• How to Invest in a Real-Estate Rebound (Smart Money)
• Weather Extremes Leave Parts of U.S. Grid Buckling (NYT)
• Does Cybercrime Really Cost $1 Trillion? (ProPublica)
• Four pieces of advice for the Verizon Wireless store (Jeff Stern)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.