My afternoon train reading:
• Investors Prepare for Euro Collapse (Spiegel Online)
• China’s neo-capitalism beating U.S. free markets (Market Watch)
• Down With Shareholder Value (NYT)
• A Market Recovery False Dawn (Bloomberg)
• Dividends Matter!: Part 754. (WSJ)
• Money Market Funds Can Lose Money, Just Not Your Money (Dealbreaker) see also Breaking a Buck, Maybe, but Not Taxpayers’ Backs (NYT)
• World shipping crisis threatens German dominance as Greeks win long game (Telegraph)
• The Ryan Pick: Why Romney Changed to Obama’s Game (New York Mag) see also Romney’s Taxes + Ryan’s Budget = Democratic Delight (Bloomberg)
• Developers dish on iCloud’s challenges (Mac World)
• 2012 Presidential Election Fundraising Race (OpenSecrets)
What are you reading?
Euro Zone Economy Shrinks, Darkening Outlook
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.