I am going to be guest hosting on Bloomberg TV/Radio this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from at 6:00 am – 8:00 am.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Why September will be crucial to markets “Break out or break down?”
2. Both Equities & Bonds look tired, but may receive help from the liquidity — duo Bernaki/Draghi
3. Election outcome doesn’t matter for stocks — bigger drivers are deleveraging, stall speed economy & slowing earnings
4. Investors are Complacent (look at VIX) but not excessively exuberant
5. We will go over some ETF and stock holdings as well
The live TV streams here.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.