My afternoon train reading :
• ETFs Poised to Exceed Trade in S&P 500 as Spiders Beat Apple (Bloomberg)
• Kass: Revenge of the (quant) Nerds (The Street)
• Emails Give Glimpse Into Deals That Fueled Financial Meltdown (Pro Publica)
• Berkshire Cash Hoard Swells as Buffett Pares Consumer Stocks (Bloomberg)
• Study: Many Americans die with ‘virtually no financial assets’ (MIT News)
• Tim Geithner’s principal hypocrisy (Reuters)
• Bank Loans at Post-Recession Peak Support U.S. Growth (Bloomberg)
• Hey America! We’re Ranked #16 in Broadband! (HuffPo)
• Climate change is here — and worse than we thought (Washington Post)
• Hilarious! What if every Olympic sport was photographed like beach volleyball? (Metro)
What are you reading?
‘Macro’ Funds See Micro Returns
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.