My Sunday reading material:
• The Danger in Dividend Stocks (Barron’s)
• There’s a Verdict in Apple v. Samsung – Damages $1,049,343,540 (Groklaw) see also Apple decisively wins Samsung trial: what it means (The Verge)
• “Great quarter, guys” – Wall Street’s Finest at Work (WSJ)
• Interview w Rob Arnott: Emerging Markets Still Look Good (Index Universe)
• The Cheapest Generation (The Atlantic) see also Household income is below recession levels, report says (Washington Post)
• The winners and losers of QE, by the BoE (FT Alphaville)
• Judge Posner’s Remarkable New Ideas About Taxation, Regulation, and the Constitution (Slate)
• How The BoE Is Making The Rich Even Richer (Sky.com) see also Britain’s richest 5% gained most from quantitative easing – Bank of England (Guardian)
• Five Things Government Does Better Than You Do (The American Prospect)
• Hot Wings: Take one of History Flight’s vintage warbirds for a spin (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Gold: Waiting for the Rally
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.