Good post FOMC morning reads:
• Fed Undertakes QE3 With $40 Billion Monthly MBS Purchases (Bloomberg) see also Central Bank Actions Lifting Asset Prices – Not Jobs (Barron’s)
• After Fed, Yield Moves to the Fore (WSJ)
• The day after: lingering thoughts and questions about QE3 (FT Alphaville)
• Krugman: The iPhone 5 is Classic Keynesian Stimulus (NYT)
• 10 facts investors must keep in mind about Africa (Business Report) see also The Philippines Economy: Ready for Take-Off? (The Diplomat)
• John Henry’s Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Year (Bloomberg)
• Obama Holds Lead in Three Key States (WSJ) see also G.O.P. Shift Moves Center Far to Right (NYT)
• 9/14/08 was the day the single dumbest column ever was published. In retrospect, it looks even worse today (Brad DeLong)
• ‘Astonishing’ Ice Melt May Lead to More Extreme Winters (Climate Central)
• Crack in Internet’s foundation of trust allows HTTPS session hijacking (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Obama Holds Lead in Three Key States
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.