My morning reads:
• LINK OF THE DAY: Monetary Policy Explained With Animated Gifs (Rortybomb)
• Walker Says U.S. Budget Deal Unlikely for at Least a Year (Bloomberg) but see The Stock Market Loves Government Gridlock (Prag Cap)
• Andrew Ross Sorkin’s Bad Math on AIG (Naked Capitalism)
• Are Chinese Banks Hiding “The Mother of All Debt Bombs”? (The Diplomat)
• Foreclosure Fail: Study Pins Blame on Big Banks (Pro Publica)
see also Mortgage REITs’ leverage poses significant risks to the overall mortgage market (Sober Look)
• Economic Stimulus as the Election Nears? It’s Been Done Before (NYT)
• Where Have All the Liars Gone? (Book View Cafe)
• Reflections On Closing Our Series A Financing At Estimize (Leigh Drogen)
• Apple’s new dock connector is called ‘Lightning’, ‘Earpod’ headphones, ‘Loop’ iPod touch accessories, 2GB iPod shuffles (9 to 5 Mac)
• A Third of Americans Now Say They Are in the Lower Classes (Pew Research)
What are you reading?
Companies Rush to Borrow Cash
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.