My morning reads:
• Transcript: A Conversation with Ray Dalio (Council On Foreign Relations)
• Chicago Fed laments ‘out-of-control’ algorithms (Market Watch) see also For Superfast Stock Traders, a Way to Jump Ahead in Line (WSJ)
• Today’s WTF article: A Rare Look at Why The Government Won’t Fight Wall Street (Rolling Stone)
• The Dangers of a China-Japan Trade War (The Diplomat)
• Will Dow’s gyrations determine race for White House? (USA Today) see also Who’s better for stocks: Obama or Romney? (Fortune)
• Miners Exploring the Web (WSJ)
• Best of Breed Investment Advisors (Barron’s)
• Deposit Flight From Europe Banks Eroding Common Currency (Bloomberg) see also Missed Chances Stoke Skepticism Over EU’s Crisis Fight (Bloomberg)
• A One-Stop-Shop for Innovators (US Department Of The Treasury)
• ‘Red State Socialism’ graphic says GOP-leaning states get lion’s share of federal dollars (Politi Fact) see also Number of the Week: Top 20% of Earners Take Home 51% of All Income (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Slumping trade growth – and more oil Jedi mind tricks?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.