My train back home reads:
• Study: Don’t Blame Hedge Funds for Financial Crisis (Marketbeat)
• The iPhone 5 (Daring Fireball) see also Apple iPhone 5 Gets Glowing Reviews (Bloomberg)
• 1884: When a Plutocratic Dinner Doomed a Presidential Campaign (Bloomberg)
• Housing Recovery? Try Long Convalescence (I Shares Blog) see also Real-Estate Firms Dips Toes in IPO Pool (WSJ)
• Kessler: The U.S. Needs More i-Side Economics (WSJ)
• The Great American Tax Debate (NYT) see also Richest Taking Buffett Pledge Back Pot Access, Museums (Bloomberg)
• Lawyer WTF 2 fer:
…..-Republican State AGs Resisting Cooperation With Consumer Bureau (Bloomberg)
…..-Lawyers under fire for boosting fees on bankrupt companies (Reuters)
• How Do the 47% Vote? (Economix)
• The Long Strange Leak Of Mitt Romney’s 47% Video (Buzzfeed) see also How Jimmy Carter’s Grandson Helped Leak the Secret Romney Fund-raiser Video (NY Mag)
• Comments are the radioactive waste of the Web (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.