My afternoon train reading:
• Late-Stage, High-Risk (Hussman Funds)
• IPO Market Poised to Perk Up (WSJ)
• ETFs: Why so complicated? (CNN Money)
• Shocker! Tougher Dodd-Frank Fiduciary Standard for Brokers Stalled (Bloomberg)
• What Remains of the European Union (The Nation)
• How technology is killing the Asian growth miracle (FT Alphaville) see also On China (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Monetary Policy and Pre Election Politics (MacroAdvisors)
• We spend $750 billion on unnecessary health care. Here’s why. (Washington Post)
• WTF? HP introduces new Apple iMac (The Next Web)
• Making Money While Keeping Prices Low: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Explains It All (All Things D) see also Google Struggles to Unseat Amazon as the Web’s Most Popular Mall (NYT)
What are you reading?
Banks Rethink Executive Pay
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.