Some Afternoon Jewish New Year reads:
• Face It: 2013 Is Gonna Be a Bummer (Businessweek)
• ETFs Overtaking Swaps for Junk-Bond Speculation (Bloomberg) see also First big victim of 2nd Circuit’s MBS standing opinion: JPMorgan (Reuters)
• Wall Street Walks as Defense, Tech Back Obama’s Campaign (Bloomberg)
• L.A.’s Transit Revolution (Slate)
• Tim Harford on Unexpected Economics (Browser)
• 10 Rules to Reverse the Email Spiral (Email Charter)
• The Science of Pomato Plants and Fruit Salad Trees (Scientific American)
• Apple: iPhone 5 pre-orders topped 2M in 24 hours (USA Today)
• Is there even less Arctic sea ice than the satellites show? (Guardian)
• A First: Organs Tailor-Made With Body’s Own Cells (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.