My afternoon train reading:
• Gundlach Profile: Double Duty at DoubleLine (Barron’s)
• Brace Yourself: 3rd Quarter Earnings Could Fizzle (Fiscal Times)
• Fleckenstein: Fed pulls out the bazooka (MSN Money) see also Fed Recovery Doubts Spur Investor Bid for Treasuries (Bloomberg)
• The 12 Coolest Things We Learned From Nate Silver’s Brand New Book (Business Insider)
• The Trade-Off That Created Germany’s Job Miracle (NYT) see also Faust and the German aversion to debt (FT Alphaville)
• Brooklyn Booms as Record Rents Drive Constructions (Bloomberg)
• Wall Street Scandals Fill Lawyers’ Pockets (DealBook) see also Wall Street Finds Friends Can Help Scrub Records (Bloomberg)
• Peer Power, from Potholes to Patents (WSJ)
• The 18 Worst Things For Left-Handed People (Buzz Feed)
• This $9 Cardboard Bike Can Support Riders Up To 485lbs (Fast Co Design)
What are you reading?
61 Days Without a 1%+ Decline
Source: Bespoke Invest
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.