Some fascinating items to start your Sunday:
• Farrell: Recession, more taxes no matter who wins — Obama or Romney, stock market loses 20% by 2016 (Marketwatch)
• Caught between Euro and Dollar (FT Alphaville)
• Cuban: What Business is Wall Street In ? (Blog Maverick)
• Q-Infinity and Beyond! (Cognitive Concord) see also What the Fed Move Means (WSJ)
• C.E.O.’s and the Pay-’Em-or-Lose-’Em Myth (NYT)
• How American Democracy Became the Property of a Commercial Oligarchy Posted (HuffPo)
• How Paul Ryan Convinced Washington of His Genius (The New Republic)
• The Cloud Factories Power, Pollution and the Internet (NYT) see also The Internet? We Built That (NYT Magazine)
• New York Observer: The Cranky Wisdom of Peter Kaplan (The New Republic)
• Quackery is on the rise (New Scientist)
What are you eating for brunch?
Inflation expectations have remained well behaved
Source: Morgan Stanley
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.