My morning reads:
• Signs that bond market finally has topped (Market Watch)
• Why I Agonize About The Zero Bound (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also Fighting Recession the Icelandic Way (Bloomberg)
• Bair Details Inside Story of Regulatory Clash Over Basel III (American Banker)
• Beyond Wall St., Curbs on High-Speed Trades Proceed (NYT)
see also SEC Looks for the ‘Kill Switches’ (WSJ)
• The “Rule of 20″ Equity Valuation Method (News To Use)
• More on That Housing “Recovery” (Pragmatic Capital) but see Housing deal of a lifetime (Scott Grannis)
• Hey, Big Saver! (NYT)
• Why Your Brain Is Irrational about Obama and Romney (Scientific American) see also Jude Wanniski’s Electoral Model Points To An Obama Landslide (Forbes)
• The RIM video that will make you squirm (Fortune)
• Help measure the world: 9.26 through 10.2.2012 (Human Face Of Big Data)
What are you reading?
Durable Goods Orders Tank
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.