My afternoon train reading:
• Rethinking Robert Rubin (Businessweek) (I always thought he was a weasel)
• Shiller: The Narrative Structure of Global Weakening (Project Syndicate)
• PIMCO, DoubleLine, TCW big winners from Fed’s QE3 assault (Reuters)
• Investors unfiltered: Common Manager pitfalls to avoid in meetings (Hedge World)
• Manipulation Possible in Benchmarks Around the World (Businessweek)
• Tax Credit in Doubt, Wind Power Industry Is Withering (NYT)
• Good Inflation Tool: Your Money’s Worth Over Multiple Years (Inflation Trends)
• A Conservative History of the United States (New Yorker)
• Do Like Steve Jobs Did: Don’t Follow Your Passion (Fast Company)
• The Filming Locations of Annie Hall: New York, You’ve Changed (Scouting NY)
What are you reading?
China’s CIC Makes Investing Shift
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.