My afternoon train reading:
• Plunge in Goods Orders May Restrain U.S. Expansion (Bloomberg)
• Are financial advisers worth their fee? (Market Watch)
• Credit Swaps – A Travesty of a Mockery of a Sham (CFO)
• WTF? Fidelity’s stock funds eclipsed by bond and money market assets (Reuters)
• The “dividend tax” cliff approaches: Implications for stocks (Musings on Markets)
• Cellphones Are Eating the Family Budget (WSJ)
• Why Twitter Is Already Bigger Than Facebook (Forbes)
• Apple-Google Maps Talks Crashed Over Voice-Guided Directions (All Things D) see all Apple had over a year left on Google Maps contract, Google scrambling to build iOS app (The Verge)
• How the brain filters bad news (Guardian)
• Hilarity ensues: My Name is Joe Biden and I’ll Be Your Server (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Nearly 400,000 More Jobs Added Than First Thought
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.