My morning reads:
• What would have happened if you bought SPX the day before the 9/11 attacks? (MarketWatch)
• Rational astrologies (Interfluidity)
• Europe: Less-Rosy Reality (WSJ)
• Is US economic growth over? Faltering innovation confronts the six (VOX) see also Soros: Germany’s heading into depression (MarketWatch)
• Black Swan Farming (Paul Graham)
• Financial regulation isn’t fixed, it’s just more complicated (Guardian) see also Big Banks Hide Risk Transforming Collateral for Traders (Bloomberg)
• Are You Better Off? Take a Look at the Stock Market (Bloomberg)
• Jingle Nation: Can’t Get You Out of My Head (Slate)
• New iPhone: Carrier Cash Cow? (WSJ) see also New iPhone Redesign to Sell 10 Million Units Within Weeks (Bloomberg)
• 9/11: The Deafness Before the Storm (NYT)
What are you reading?
Copper Surplus Presents Puzzle
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.