My morning reads:
• Farrell: Dow will repeat 2007-2008 peak-crash cycle (Market Watch)
• WTF?!? Astrology guides some financial traders (Marketplace) see also Thousands of Wall Street traders follow astrology (Salon) (not the good ones)
• FDIC’s Sheila Bair Has Harsh Words for Bankers and Geithner (DealBook)
• State of Europe’s Banks: Safe and Stressed (WSJ)
• Libor Gives Prosecutors Chance to Change Banking Culture (Bloomberg)
• Yahoo! What Will Marissa Do? An Act of ‘Radical Transparency’ (All Things D)
• San Francicso: How Much Tech Can One City Take? (Modern Luxury)
• The Marketplace in Your Brain (Chronicle)
• Statistical State of the Presidential Race (538)
• Tasting Like Chicken (Slate)
What are you atoning for?
True meaning of Dow transports’ weakness
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.