My train back home reads:
• End to ‘alpha’ spells trouble for fund managers (FT.com)
• This economy could be as good as it gets (Reuters)
• The not-so-secret iPhone 5: What to expect from Apple’s event (Gigaom)
• One for the China bull(s) (FT Alphaville)
• Time for Congress to Wean U.S. Banks From an Outdated Crisis Backstop (WSJ) see also Triaxx’s spoiler play in ResCap MBS deal (Reuters)
• Good for business? Why corporate lawyers give bad marks to Chicago, L.A (Yahoo Finance)
• Fiscal cliff. Market crash. Depression: A way out (Market Watch) see also Fight the Good Fight Against Fees, Tax Inefficiency (Turnkey Analyst)
• Fun with Cognitive Dissonance: Record Partisan Gap in Views of Economic News (Pew Research)
• I cant drive 85: Texas Reclaims Title of Fastest in USA (NYT)
• The New New Girl: Mindy Kaling Promotes Herself Out of The Office and Into The Mindy Project (Vulture)
What are you reading?
Many New Jobs Created in Low-Wage Industries
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.