My afternoon train reading:
• Wall St engineering revival of CDS (FT.com)
• ‘Knight’mare Triggered Volume Plunge at Knight Capital Dark Pool (WSJ)
• Hilarious! EconoTrolls: An Illustrated Bestiary (Noahpinion Blog)
• Filling Geithner’s (Small) Shoes (HuffPost)
• Transportation Stocks Flash Hazards (WSJ)
• Apple iPhone 5’s Thin Display Drives Supply Shortfall (Bloomberg) see also Google’s Schmidt Says Up to Apple to Decide on Maps App (Bloomberg)
• The formative years of the modern corporation Center for Global Economic History
• Good GOP! Republicans Push Bill to Help Foreign Science Graduates Stay (NYT)
• Bad GOP! Republicans Champion ‘Voluntary Taxes’ (Economix)
• Humans Can Live With Giant, Hungry Predators, We Just Need To Take Different Shifts (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Transportation Stocks Flash Hazards
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.