What I am reading & thinking about this morning:
• Nice call! Investors yank $3.7 billion out of stocks (CNN Money) see also Who said ‘sell in May and go away’? (MarketWatch)
• What are your investment beliefs? (Research Puzzle)
• Are Chinese Banks Hiding “The Mother of All Debt Bombs”? (The Diplomat) see also Why it doesn’t matter if China sells its USTs (FT Alphaville)
• Sorkin is horribly wrong: Facebook Investors Know Exactly Whom to Blame (Bloomberg)
• Apple Seeks to Create Pandora Rival (WSJ) see also Amazon Challenges Apple With Updated Line of Kindles (Bloomberg)
• Owners Lose Possessions After Home Near Twentynine Palms Is Mistakenly Foreclosed (CBS LA)
• A Slippery Slope: Dissing Facts and Science (Working Wider)
• Vinod Khosla: Technology Will Replace 80 Percent of Docs (The Health Care Blog)
• What is a bank loan? (Interfluidity)
• Revealed: the grubby world of comment spam (Kernel Mag) see also Spammers, Evildoers, and Opportunists (Powazek)
What are you reading?
The European effect
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.