I am going to be guest hosting on Bloomberg TV/Radio this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from at 6:00 am – 7:00 am.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Investing: New Quarter starts next week — it been a good YTD — will managers just run out the clock?
2. How Good an Investment Were the Bailouts really ?
3. Economy: Signs of Slowing Europe (Porsche and Mercedes are warning of a slowdown)
4. Politics: What is behind the Romney Tax issue? (Your taxes are going up next year regardless o who wins)
5. Real Estate: What does the uptick in Foreclosures mean for (so-called) recovery?
The live TV streams here.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.