My morning reads:
• Why your house is worth more (or less) (Washington Post)
• Neuberger Berman showed how to survive a Wall Street meltdown (Fortune)
• Sheila Bair, in new book, faults Obama and Bush advisers during financial crisis (Washington Post)
• Judge Rakoff delivers enormous gift to MBS bond insurers, noteholders (Reuters)
• Comparing the Job Losses in Financial Crises (Economix)
• A time of hoarding and inflation fears, 1930s edition (FT Alphaville)
• Fed Helps Lenders’ Profit More Than Homebuyers (Bloomberg) see also ROSENBERG says Housing Recovery Is Doubtful, And Won’t Help The Economy (Business Insider)
• Measuring iPhone demand (Asymco)
• Your body clock: The Peak Time for Everything (WSJ)
• Did “Louie” kill the sitcom? (Salon)
What are you of atoning for?
Debt Rally Is Welcome News
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.