My Sunday Reads:
• Better Off Than Four Years Ago? — The Lehman Edition (WSJ)
• MERS: State court ruling deals blow to U.S. bank mortgage system (Reuters) see also Argentines Turn Cash Into Condos in Miami (NYT)
• NYSE Data Violations Extend U.S. Exchanges’ Reputation Woes (Bloomberg)
• Who Wants to Be a Billionaire? (Vanity Fair)
• Jim Chanos: From Romney’s dog to Ryan’s run, one thing is clear: this election is bullshit (The Guardian)
• Do Tax Cuts Lead to Economic Growth? (NYT)
• Kass: What to Do When You’re Wrong (TheStreet.com)
• The Lonely Redemption of S. B. Lewis, Eccentric Genius of Arbitrage (NYT)
• Cautious Moves on Foreclosures Haunting Obama (NYT) see also Housing’s Fortune Depends on Apartment Living (WSJ)
• How Michael Jackson Made ‘Bad’ (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Gun Sales Hinge on Obama Re-Election
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.