A beautiful Sunday is teed up here on the East Coast: Here are what I am reading before heading to the beach:
• The Top 1%: Executives, Doctors and Bankers (Economix)
• ‘Blind Faith’ In Bernanke Is Big Mistake, Kass Says (Marketbeat)
• WSJ asks: Are Entitlements Corrupting Us?
…..-Yes, American Character Is at Stake
…..-No, They’re Part of the Civic Compact
• The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (Harvard Business Review)
• Grand Old Marxists (NY Books) see also Why Aren’t Conservatives Funny? (Washington Monthly)
• Who Inherits Your iTunes Library? (Smart Money)
• The Ten Most Dangerous Things Business Schools Teach MBAs (Forbes) see also A New Kind Of Social Science For The 21st Century (Edge)
• The Romney campaign says stimulus doesn’t work. Here are the studies they left out. (Washington Post)
• Playboy Interview: Richard Dawkins (Playboy)
• 12 GIFs That Prove Kobe Bryant Has Stolen Everything From Michael Jordan (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
No letup in global housing market downturn
click for ginormous global property chart
Source: Global Property Guide
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.