My post Fed afternoon train reading:
• Real Time Economics twofer:
…..-Economists React: ‘Bold Shift’ in Fed Policy (Real Time Economics)
…..-Fed All In for as Long as It Takes (Real Time Economics)
• Gold Bugs Rejoice: QE3 Is Here! (MarketBeat)
• Fed acted because Congress is lame (CNN/Money) see also Is the Federal Reserve running out of ammo? (Bond Vigilantes)• Manhattan Apartment Vacancies Climb as Rents Reach Record (Bloomberg)
• This Recovery is Different (Project Syndicate)
• Let’s Be Honest: No One Is Closing Tax Loopholes (Reason)
• SEALs’ Cover Story if Bin Laden Raid Went Bad: Downed Drone (Wired)
• Apple’s Latest iPhone Set to Become Best-Selling Gadget (Bloomberg)
• Woodward book chronicles Obama’s fiscal policy battle with congressional Republicans (Washington Post)
• Breaking: ‘The Office’ to end this season (The Vote)
What are you reading?
What Happened Last Time?
Source: The Reformed Broker
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.