My reads to end the workweek:
• Rial Trouble: As Iran’s Currency Keeps Tumbling, Anxiety Is Rising (NYT)
• Housing Recovery Outpaces Regulators (WSJ) see also Fannie’s, Freddie’s Wooing of Private Investors Hits Delay (WSJ)
• Overseas Cash and the Tax Games Multinationals Play (DealBook)
• THE WORLD’S WORST CENTRAL BANKER (EconoMonitor) see also Monetary Mystification (Project Syndicate)
• Investing in credit markets, with matrices (Alphaville)
• Money, Power and the Rule of Law (Economix) see also U.S. Justice in Collision With Foreign Fraud (NYT)
• How Strong Is the Art Market? (WSJ)
• How to Run Your Hedge Fund From a Prison Cell (Bloomberg) see also Pity the Plutocrats (NYT)
• An Investor’s Guide to Famous Last Words (Motley Fool)
• Moderate Mitt returns — but conservatives cheer (Politico) see also Mitt Romney must prove that debate performance was the real him (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.