My Friday morning reading material full of wonder and amusement:
• Study: Lavish CEO pay doesn’t work as intended (The Bottom Line)
• Exporters are doing better than you think (WaPo)
• Is BofA’s Foreclosure Review Really Independent? You Be the Judge (Pro Publica) see also Banks See Home Loans as Gateway to Big Gains (NYT)
• Pimco Local Buying Signals Longest Muni Credit Rally Prolonged (Bloomberg)
• Making Room in Your Piece of the Cloud (NYT) see also Useful New Tools, and Some Diversions, for Apple’s New Phone (NYT)
• The Mini Knight (Nanex)
• A History of the Movies In Four Parts (WSJ)
• Why the Obama Administration Resembles Facebook (The Daily Beast) see also BY WIDE MARGIN, DEMOCRATS WANT BIDEN IN ALL REMAINING DEBATES (Borowitz)
• U.S. Treasury Cowboy Claims Something Done Spooked Economy (The Onion)
• The Classics-to-Be for Tomorrow’s Car Collectors (NYT)
What are you reading?
Mortgages Now Provide Shelter for Banks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.