- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
10 Key Trends Changing Investment Management
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On October 19, 2012 @ 11:30 am In ETFs,Investing,Psychology | Comments Disabled
Very nice big macro think piece from HSBC global research, looking at the key drivers of markets, psychology, asset prices and investing:
Ten Key Trends Changing Investment Management
1. The search for yield.
2. The death – or rebirth – of equities
3. Risk minimising strategies
4. The growth of multi-asset
5. The shift to passive
6. The relentless rise of ETFs
7. The decline of the hedge fund?
8. Harvesting the illiquidity premium
9. Where will the money come from?
10. The challenge of ESG (environmental, social, governance)
Huge amount of info on each trend — its a 50 page report . .
The 10 key trends changing investment management …and how they will affect asset prices 
Multi Asset Strategy September 2012
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/10/10-key-trends-changing-investment-management/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/inflows-.png
 The 10 key trends changing investment management …and how they will affect asset prices: https://www.research.hsbc.com/midas/Res/RDV?ao=20&key=I7kT5estGq&n=343594.PDF
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.